Looking for Dux-Soup alternatives to automate your LinkedIn lead generation and outreach?
We got your back!
With LinkedIn automation, you can find, attract and reach out to your prospects on LinkedIn on autopilot. You can even automate things like follow-ups and personalization.
But Dux-Soup is not the only tool that does this.
If anything, Dux-Soup tends to fall behind few other tools when it comes to some advanced features.
So, if you’re looking to cancel your Dux-Soup subscription and switch to a different LinkedIn automation tool, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s what we’ll be looking at today:
- Dux-Soup: An Overview and Feedback
- 5 Dux-Soup Alternatives You Should Consider Switching To
Let’s take a look at the next Dux-Soup alternative tool you can start using in 2021.
But before you decide, be sure to read all way through as we also give our thoughts on what you should be looking for in LinkedIn growth-hacking tools below.
Dux-Soup: An Overview and Feedback
Dux-Soup is one of the most popular LinkedIn automation tools on the market.
But as you’ll read in this article, there are a few reasons as to why you might want to consider switching from Dux-Soup to an alternative LinkedIn tool.
We’ll take a look at a couple of different tools, and comparing the essentials like the features, price, integrations, and more.
But first, here’s a quick overview of Dux-Soup to catch you up to speed.
One of the biggest pros of Dux-Soup is its pricing.
The main point of the tool is to make LinkedIn automation accessible for everyone.
As such, the prices are more affordable.
They offer 3 different pricing options:
- Starter – Limited features and support.
- Professional – $11.25 user/month. Offers most features but no options for follow-ups, performance dashboards, or workflow integration.
- Turbo – $41.25 user/month. Includes a one-week free trial and most features you might need in a LinkedIn tool.
However, realistically, if you want to start generating leads on LinkedIn, you’ll need the Turbo option as some of the features are essential to outreach campaigns.
Features like automatic follow-ups, campaign KPI dashboards, workflow integrations with other tools, and more.
So, if you’ll want to start using Dux-Soup, you’ll be looking at a price tag of $41.25 per month at least.
While that may be cheaper than some other Dux-Soup alternatives we’ll cover below, those other tools have other features that might be worth paying for.
Here’s what you need to know about setting up Dux-Soup
Dux-Soup set up
Because Dux-Soup is a chrome extension, setting it up is fairly easy.
All you have to do is download the extension, write your LinkedIn connection templates, and let it run in the background.
But as you’ll learn below, the fact that it’s a chrome extension is also a huge downside of the tool.
Dux-Soup is mainly for beginners or teams looking for straightforward and easy-to-use LinkedIn automation solutions.
However, because it’s a chrome extension, this means you’ll need to have your LinkedIn open and your computer running for it to work in the background.
This can be quite inconvenient because you can’t work on other parts of your business while Dux-Soup automates your lead generation and outreach.
And because you need to have your LinkedIn running, it’s often easier for LinkedIn to detect you’re using an automated tool that’s doing the work for you.
In contrast, Expandi runs in the background (from the cloud, even if your computer is off) and mimics human behavior. Which makes it one of the safest Dux-Soup alternatives.
When I was running a LinkedIn done-for-you agency myself around 2 years ago, I kept hitting the same pain points:
- I had to keep my laptop running 24/7 for the tool to work.
- I had to create reports myself because there were no interactive dashboards.
- I had to manage the LinkedIn inbox manually through LinkedIn.
This was when I decided to switch from Dux-Soup to an alternative tool.
Ready to make the switch from Dux-Soup?
First, here’s how to cancel your Dux-Soup subscription.
How to cancel your Dux-Soup subscription
If you’re ready to switch to an alternative LinkedIn tool, here’s how to cancel your Dux-Soup account:
- Log into your Dux-Soup account.
- Go to ‘Manage Account & Subscription’.
- Click on your Dux-Soup Subscription.
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription.
Finally, you’ll be able to cancel your subscription until the end of your billing period without any extra charge.
Then, you can switch to a Dux-Soup alternative.
Here’s a couple of which we tried with our feedback below.
5 Dux-Soup Alternatives You Should Consider Switching To
Yes, Expandi, that’s the website you’re on.
Now, you might think we’re biased for putting ourselves on top of our own list.
But hear us out, because we can back this up.
Expandi is the go-to, world’s safest LinkedIn automation tool.
Here’s a quick rundown as to why you should strongly consider Expandi for your next Dux-Soup alternative:
- Safety – Expandi is a cloud-based tool that gives you a dedicated IP address and also mimics human behavior. Meaning, with most LinkedIn tools (like Dux-Soup), your IP is different each time you log in and LinkedIn thinks you’re logging in from different places. This is not the case with Expandi and the tool also makes sure that your outreach isn’t blasting out 100 messages in 5 minutes (which is how many accounts get suspended).
- Webhooks – WIth webhooks, you can link Expandi to your other marketing tools. For example, you can also use Zapier to combine LinkedIn with an omnichannelThisThis outreach campaign with hyper-personalization
- Dynamic personalization – If you want to generate leads on LinkedIn, you’ll need to be using personalization. And through dynamic personalization, you can personalize your outreach messages further than just “first name” and “last name” tags. Done well, this is a great way to stand out and we’ll provide some examples of this below.
- Advanced features – Finally, Expandi also uses some unique features that you can’t find anywhere else. Things like profile auto warm-up, 2-way integration with any CRM, integration with other personalization tools like Hyperise, and more.
Considering Expandi as a Dux-Soup alternative?
See how the world’s safest alternative to Dux-Soup compares in detail.
WeConnect is another LinkedIn tool that helps prospects nurture and close deals through automated outreach.
Simply by being cloud-based, it’s already safer than Dux-Soup and might be worth considering as an alternative.
Here’s how the tool works:
- Campaign manager – WeConnect makes it easy to set up and manage different LinkedIn outreach campaigns, for different prospects and target markets.
- Smart reply management – See and manage all the replies for your outreach campaign in one place. Make new connections, follow-up, endorse people, and more.
- Easy user management – Managing everything from LinkedIn becomes quite inconvenient after a while. Which is why it’s always better to get a bird’s eye view of your outreach campaigns and monitor everything from one place.
WeConnect was designed for salespeople, marketers, and recruiters. Making it a decent consideration as a Dux-Soup alternative.
It’s also on the cheaper side at $49 per user/month.
The tool comes with a lot of necessary features, a clean interface, and simple usability.
But it doesn’t have many advanced features that you’ll need if you know your way around growth hacking and lead generation.
Keep on reading if that’s the case!
MeetAlfred is another popular Dux-Soup alternative that’s a decent jack-of-all-trades LinkedIn automation tool focusing mainly on end-to-end social selling campaigns.
MeetAlfred offers a little bit of everything when it comes to LinkedIn automation. But for the most part, it’s best used for driving engagement and managing conversations with its built-in CRM.
Using this Dux-Soup alternative, you can also send bulk messages and multiple connection requests. Just make sure you keep the best LinkedIn practices in mind.
Other standout features of this tool include:
- Email campaign sequences – Go beyond LinkedIn and connect your GSuite account to engage with your prospects with an omnichannel approach.
- Alfred CRM – Manage your lead connections with an internal CRM.
- Campaign manager – If you’re running multiple LinkedIn outreach campaigns.
- Template library – Access to samples message and LinkedIn templates (only for the business plan)
With this tool, you also get a much-needed analytics dashboard to monitor your LinkedIn campaign progress – something which Dux-Soup doesn’t have.
MeetAlfred pricing options vary between:
- Personal plan – $39/month.
- Business plan – $79/month.
LinkedHelper is another powerful LinkedIn software and CRM that recently got an update, making it a strong alternative to Dux-Soup.
The second version of LinkedHelper is a standalone application and not a chrome extension as was the first version.
This is a unique approach to LinkedIn automation and may or may not be convenient depending on your uses.
Here’s what the tool offers:
- Drip campaign experience – See and control each step of your funnel, from visiting a LinkedIn profile to sending a connection request and following up.
- LinkedHelper RCM – All processed contacts are stored in its CRM. There, you can view the history of contacts through all your campaigns, search by tags, notes, and more.
- Smart replies detection – If a prospect replies with something to your flow, the campaign will stop for them. Allowing you to step in and respond manually.
LinkedHelper integrates with Sales Navigator, LinkedIn recruiter, and more.
Prices also vary depending on how long you want to use the tool for:
- 1 month – $15
- 3 months – $40
- 6 months – $60
- 12 months – $99
Phantombuster is a code-free LinkedIn automation and lead generation tool that helps businesses automate LinkedIn (and not only) tasks, scrape audiences, and reach out to their prospects.
This extension can automate most LinkedIn actions you do on LinkedIn – schedule tasks, scrape profiles, and more.
And what’s so good about this tool is that you can use it as a Dux-Soup alternative or together in combination with other LinkedIn tools.
So, it’s a bit of an untraditional LinkedIn tool. It’s best used together with a LinkedIn automation tool of your choice.
If you’re looking for new growth hacks and want to save time on manual tasks, you can extract your audiences using Phantombuster and use a LinkedIn automation tool of your choice to reach out to them.
Few key features:
- LinkedIn profile scraper – Collect data (name, title, position, email, etc.) from a list of LinkedIn profiles.
- LinkedIn network booster – Automatically send invites and connect to a list of LinkedIn users.
- LinkedIn message sender – Automatically send outreach messages, follow-ups, and more.
So, in a way, you can use Phantombuster and completely replace Dux-Soup or other LinkedIn alternative tools.
Depending on your requirements, Phantombuster can cost anywhere from $0-$900.
But the tool is best used on other LinkedIn automation tools.
For example, you can scrape a custom list from a LinkedIn search and then use Expandi to reach out to them. Or upload your custom list to Phantombuster to generate a list of LinkedIn profiles.
We did something similar to that once and achieved a 73.6% connection request rate and 47.% reply rate to the follow-ups.
See the full strategy and how we did that here.
So, to recap, if you’re looking for advanced features or safer tools, you should consider switching from Dux-Soup to one of the alternatives mentioned above.
When choosing a LinkedIn tool, you should consider:
- What you’re getting for the price tag.
- How they approach LinkedIn updates.
- The latest tried and tested LinkedIn growth-hacks.
Over at Expandi, we’re constantly trying to push the envelope when it comes to LinkedIn outreach campaigns.
Recently, we found out that dynamic GIFs and images are one of the best ways to book more demo calls and stand out on LinkedIn.
Through the hyperise integration, we created something no one else has done before.
By using hyper-personalized GIFs like the one you see below, we managed to hit a 72% acceptance rate and a 40% reply rate to the follow-ups.
Wondering how to set up campaigns like this with ExpandI?
Check out the full LinkedIn personalization outreach guide for the full steps.
And if you’re interested in testing a similar outreach campaign for free, you can get started with a free 7-day Expandi trial today.
Need more info before making the switch from Dux-Soup?
Also, check out some of our resources on LinkedIn lead generation: