We’re all familiar with the power of Linkedin. It’s the single best (and biggest) B2B database in the world – with over 830 million members and growing. That means it’s also your number one place to generate more leads, find new clients and get more sales.
Linkedin automation tools have long since stopped being an optional convenience. Whether you’re just creating your first professional profile or already have a large network of connections – automation tools are your friend.
They help you save precious time. Tools like Expandi send automated and personalized messages, connection requests and even follow-up messages. They take care of all the tedious work, leaving you to focus on your business development.
How to choose the best LinkedIn automation tool
Maybe you’ve never tried automating your LinkedIn outreach yet. Or maybe you have but it was never quite what you expected. Perhaps it just felt awkward to use. Or it didn’t get you the desired results, so you settled back on manual.
It seems you’re missing out. It really can get easier. You just need to consider a couple of things to pick out the best outreach tool for your business.
Put your safety first
Safety should be your number one priority whenever you’re doing anything online. Especially if it’s business related. Fortunately, automation tools are cloud-based, which comes with a couple of advantages:
- First of all, they operate 24/7, even when your device is hut down. You get your dedicated, private, local IP address. This way, you won’t raise any red flags.
- Cloud-based Linkedin automation doesn’t work on the front end. That means it’s difficult to detect – which is a good thing, since Linkedin doesn’t allow third-party software
It’s easy to get banned for spam on a browser-based platform because maintaining a professional environment is important to them.
If you want to avoid getting your account restricted (or even permanently removed!), make sure your chosen Linkedin automation tool doesn’t exceed their limits. The safest tool will send out messages evenly throughout the day, week or period of your choice.
What makes a good LinkedIn automation platform?
Ok, so you found a Linkedin automation option that’s nice and safe – but that’s hardly enough.
Consider that to only be the very basic function. Never settle for the bare minimum! If you want to thrive in the online world, opt only for the best solutions.
If you want to see results, these are the types of features you should look for in an automated outreach tool:
- Linkedin account warm-up mode – this function helps avoid restrictions for new (or previously inactive) accounts. The key to successful automated outreach and lead generation is mimicking natural, human behavior. It’s all about the randomized delays between actions and “warming up” your profile before it can set sail. If you send more than 100 requests (whether automatically or manually) from an account that didn’t have such activity before, LinkedIn will quickly notice and deactivate your account.
- Omnichannel campaigns – focusing solely on one channel can close doors to many opportunities. Combining Linkedin with just your email alone can get you up to three times the response rates. Now just imagine what three or more channels can do for you.
- Image & GIF hyper-personalization integration – it’s pretty easy to create personalized messages that are just text. The very best AI solutions can even incorporate images and GIFs. Easily humanize your brand and improve response engagement up to 2-3 times!
- A/B testing – this is what we call trying out two different versions of a Linkedin post or message to see what gets you the best results.
- Integration with any existing or custom-made webhook – trigger intelligent responses sent directly (and immediately!) to other applications.
- Detailed metrics and reporting – this speaks for itself. You should always be able to see what’s going on with your outreach campaigns.
- 24/7 technical support that helps clear up all your doubts and solve any encountered problems. Look for a responsive live chat customer support service. Fast replies to your messages, email inquiries, or phone calls are always welcome.
What is Zopto Linkedin outreach tool?
As it turns out, there isn’t just one tool that checks all those points. We browsed the web to find the top 10 Linkedin automation tools for you to choose from. You will find two that stand out among them.
Zopto is one of the well-known Linkedin outreach and lead generation tools out there.
Some of the key Zopto features are:
- A/B testing of your campaigns
- lead database integration
- auto scale invitation requests
- lead capture, generation and nurturing
- social media integration.
Despite offering so many benefits, Zopto does have its downsides.
Zopto reviews – why are customers looking for Zopto alternatives?
The first problem you might encounter is the invitation restriction on your Linkedin account. The platform only allows 100 invitations per week and Zopto isn’t able to bypass that. That doesn’t just mean fewer connections. It might mean a suspended account.
Zopto’s sky-high pricing became one of the main reasons users more frequently decide to drop Zopto. It charges a whopping 215 USD per month.
Many Zopto reviews consider this to be a big downside.
If that doesn’t sound like the type of money you’d like to spend on Linkedin automation, you should consider a Zopto alternative.
Is Expandi the best alternative to the Zopto?
Expandi was created by Linkedin automation experts, with user experience in mind. There are many ways we like to make it easier for you.
If you’re on the fence about which type of software to use, why not start with a 7-day free demo? Use this time to test anything and everything you like – we don’t like to put any limits on our customers. You will only be charged once the week is over and you’re happy with the result.
After that, you can switch to our simple billing cycle. We offer all our features on one base plan for 99 USD. No tiers, all simple, just how we like it. Feel free to cancel anytime – no strings attached.
Oh, and one more thing. You don’t need to have an active Linkedin premium to start reaching a wider audience with Expandi. So it’s just the one expense to get you started on your road to success.
4 Reasons to choose Expandi
Here are the top 4 benefits of using Expandi as your Linkedin outreach tool:
- Let’s talk money. Expandi is a cheaper Zopto alternative for enterprise-level businesses that need features like team collaboration, social monitoring and detailed analytics.
- Zopto pricing starts from 215 USD per month for 1 Linkedin account,
- whereas Expandi can offer you the account for 99 USD per month. The company also has a 7-day free trial so you can test out all of its features and decide if it’s the right Zopto alternative for your business.
- Another perk of Expandi is the option to pay as you go. There’s no need to choose annual billing in order to save money. The price stays the same and you can always purchase more seats once you need them. This isn’t the case with Zopto. You have to pay quarterly to get the reduced price, which can get quite expensive.
- Multiple user accounts… for free? You heard that right. Expandi allows many user accounts to log in and manage one Linkedin account – all for free. There are no hidden costs if you need to include more people for a single LinkedIn account. You can simply purchase one more seat when you need to expand. No need to change the entire plan and go through a lengthy process. That’s something you don’t get with Zopto. So if you’re using it to run a company with many accounts, things can get quite expensive.
- Manage LinkedIn events. Expandi lets you invite people to events and scrape event attendees. For instance, use filters such as company name to find all relevant contacts from a single business. You can also filter contacts based on their job title or contact status, to make sure you separate regular Connector campaigns from Event invite campaign.
- There’s one more area where Zopto comes short. Despite all its valuable functions, it doesn’t have a builder campaign like ours. What does that mean for you? With Expandi, you’re free to customize your campaigns however you like. For instance, you can program your campaigns to perform the following actions:
– follow profile
– follow company
– visit profile
– endorse skills
– send a connection request
– send follow-up messages
– send emails
These are just a few examples, which are usually followed by different conditions that instruct the tool to perform additional actions. If the contact doesn’t respond, the email gets bounced and similar.
Try it out for free before you commit to the monthly subscription.
Expandi vs Zopto Feature-by-feature comparisons
We gathered all the key features in one place to make it easier for you. Here’s a quick little visual to compare them side by side:
|Cloud-based / Dedicated IP address||yes||yes|
|LinkedIn post engagement||yes||no|
|LinkedIn Event Capabilities||yes||no|
|Sales Navigator / Recruiter||yes||yes|
|Customer success manager||yes, for partners||strategy calls|
|Customer support||email, chat, phone||email, chat, phone|
|Auto warm-up and randomization to mimic human behavior||yes||yes|
|API & Integrations||yes||yes|
Expandi is ranked as the number one Linkedin outreach tool – it offers its users more options for just a fraction of the price. More than 12.500 companies have already trusted Expandi to supercharge their automated outreach.
Manage multiple accounts from one place
When handling more than one Linkedin account, things tend to get a little trickier. The platform doesn’t let you manage them all from one place. Expandi does.
You can add all your accounts and customize your dashboard so that it’s clear for you. No more worrying about duplication security, logging in through different profiles, or juggling all your agency clients.
So you see, Linkedin automation tools can come in pretty handy.
But you shouldn’t settle for the first thing that comes your way! As it turns out, the most popular isn’t always the best. Opt for a Zopto alternative that will give you the most practical options. Expandi is the way to go if you want to save both time and money.
Don’t waste another single evening struggling to build an online presence again.
All it takes is 15 minutes to launch your first campaign. We guarantee visible results in just 24 hours. Ready to give it a go?